Saturday 1 October 2011

Pitch update

I have decided with my teacher that my initial song idea for my pitch, The Carpathian by The Acacia Strain contained too many expletives and the lyrics were way too dark and somewhat...Satanic to use for my pitch. Instead, I have decided to switch the song to Kraken by the same band, which contains no swearwords at all, which was actually hard to find because most of the band's lyrics are often very explicit, yet I still want to do an Acacia song because the stuff they write would fit perfectly with my video idea; the lyrics for Kraken are self-explanatory, and is about a man coming face-to-face with the legendary Kraken monster; the lyrics go well with my idea of someone being chased through a forest by an unseen monster, possibly a demon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated, please ensure the what you write is appropriate. Trolls gon' troll.